The UK Operation was formed in December 1984 / Registered No. 1824515. We currently operate with over 100 staff and cater for all aspects of International transportation.
The Heathrow HQ is a purpose built freehold facility of 70,000 sq ft incorporating the latest handling equipment and security systems meeting the highest standards in our industry.
- We operate from our head office at Heathrow and our hubs at Manchester, Glasgow and Aberdeen Airports.
- Currently employ over 100 staff with vast experience in all aspects of freight forwarding.
- Full IATA Accredited Agent
- Member of BIFA (British International Freight Association)
- ISO 9001:2000 approved
- Accredited with the IIP (Investors In People) Standard in 2004, and focusing on achieving TAPPA standards in the next coming months.
- Member of the Road Haulage Association
- AEO Accredited (Authorized Economic Operator)
- Our facility is equipped with the latest handling equipment allowing us to handle specialist cargo, all with access control systems.
- All doors dock-leveled with height control to enable loading/unloading from any type of truck.
- Modern conveyor system allowing the off-loading of cartons and transferring up to the mezzanine storage area.
We are a strong successful company with a sound financial base, which is clearly demonstrated by our investment and commitment to our industry. We welcome any investigation of our company, through our bankers or auditors and are happy to supply contacts and references upon request.
Click here to link to the address listings for this country: United Kingdom Offices